8700800206 Features: -Patented 3-ply bonded design produces extraordinary thermal characteristics.-18/10 Stainless steel interior provides the ideal cooking surface that won’t react with foods.-Aluminum alloy exterior reduces weight for ease of use.-Sculptured stainless stay-cool handle is secured with sturdy, non-corrosive rivets.-Classic commercial aesthetic.-Made in the USA.-Handwash only. Construction: -Materials: 3-Ply bonded construction: Brushed aluminum exterior, 18/10 stainless steel interior, pure aluminum inner layer. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 10” Diameter. Warranty: -Lifetime Warranty.-For cleaning, care, use and warranty information, please click here.The second generation of All-Clad’s Master Chef line (MC2), this cookware combines brushed aluminum with stainless-steel accents for a contemporary look. Like All-Clad’s other renowned cookware collections, Master Chef provides serious and professional cooks with all the virtues that make All-Clad’s worldwide reputation unsurpassed. Key to its high performance is a three-ply, bonded construction. Sandwiched between the exterior and an 18/10 stainless-steel interior lies a thick core of pure aluminum that spreads heat evenly across the bottoms of pots and pans and all the way up the sides. The interior is highly polished so it’s stick- as well as corrosion-resistant. Handles, rivets, and tight-fitting lids are all gleaming stainless steel.
This rounded, wok-like pan with a narrow, flat bottom illustrates the Master Chef line’s stylish yet practical design. It’s 10 inches in diameter and 2-1/2 inches deep, perfect for stir-frying pad thai or asparagus in black-bean sauce on the stovetop. Its long, polished 18/10 stainless-steel handle is riveted to the pan for strength, grooved on the top and rounded on the bottom for comfort, and holed in the end for hanging on a hook or peg. Like the pan’s helper handle, it stays cool on the stovetop but won’t be harmed by an oven’s highest heat. Master Chef cookware carries a lifetime warranty against defects and should be hand washed. –Fred Brack
- Rounded, wok-like, 10-inch pan with flat bottom pan for stir-frying
- Stainless steel interior; handsome brushed aluminum exterior
- Pure aluminum core for even heating
- Long, comfortable, stay-cool handle riveted for strength; includes helper handle
- Lifetime warranty against defects
Cuisinart’s Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware: Professional Hard Anodized Exterior is harder than stainless steal! Dense, Non-porous, Highly wear resistant, smooth finish for easy cleaning. Quantanium non stick interior; Titanium reinforced non-stick cooking surface for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy clean-up. 100% aluminum free cooking surface, metal utensil-safe.
- Durable exterior
- Quantanium nonstick interior
- Cool grip handle
- Tempered glass cover
- Drip free rim; tapered for clean and easy pouring
Soup, sauce or saute – this is the ultimate pan for a wide variety of uses. This 11 covered deep pan is great for everyday meals to prepare all in one pan. Perfect for stirfry or for sautéing onions to add flavor to your beef dish. Use it for preparing soup, pasta sauce or chicken marsala – it’s completely versatile. The beautiful porcelain enamel exterior adds a fun splash of color and style to your kitchen and heats evenly and quickly to avoid burning foods at the bottom of your pan. Grippy rubberized handles are comfortable and oven safe so you can stick the pan in the oven to keep foods warm or to continue cooking. The nonstick interior makes cleanup quick and easy for added convenience.
- Beautiful and functional – a stylish two-tone gradient exterior adds color and style to any kitchen, plus, this cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing hot spots-inch that can burn foods
- Nonstick interior – a long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy
- Grippy handle – the rubberized dual-riveted handle is comfortable and oven safe to 350°f
- Lifetime limited warranty
The quick and easy way to prepare sizzling stir-fry meals. Healthy stir-fry cooking sears ingredients in just a small amount of oil to preserve nutrients as well as fresh colors, flavors, and textures. 120 volts, 60 Hz only. It should not be used with an adapter.
- Easy-to-use electric wok with a durable stainless-steel body
- 1500-watt heating element; aluminum-clad base for fast, even heating
- Side loop handles; tempered-glass cover with stainless-steel rim and handle
- Long-handled wooden spatula included; dishwasher-safe wok and lid
- Measures 17 by 14 by 10 inches
Proper stir fry technique calls for fast rotating or stirring of ingredients while cooking, inspiring the rounded, sloped sides of the stir fry. The shape is similar to a salad bowl, designed for easy tossing of vegetables.
- 14-inch open stir-fry pan made of hard-anodized aluminum for even heating
- Circulon-exclusive total food-release system; nonstick interior and exterior
- Origin: Thailand
- Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher Safe
- Diameter: 14-in.
14 inch carbon steel set includes wok, lid, reversible burner ring, tempura rack, 1 pair cooking chopsticks. 10 pairs chopsticks, wire steaming rack, turner, ladle, and recipe and instruction booklet. For use on gas or electric stoves.
- 14 inch carbon steel wok
- 10 piece set
- Recipe/instruction booklet included
Whip up an exotic Asian meal for two or a colorful veggie side dish with this handy 8-inch stir-fry pan. A member of the Asian Origins brand of products, this heavyweight vessel is made of black carbon steel for quick, even heating and superior temperature retention. The high bowl shape maximizes space to give all food equal surface time, so chefs have optimal control to perfectly soften garlic and thoroughly cook meat. For easy food release and cleanup, the pan also features a durable Xylan nonstick coating. The flat-bottomed pan sits securely on any range, including induction styles, and offers a stay-cool riveted stick handle for a cool, comfortable grip. A metal end ring allows for hanging on a pot rack nearby-a nice convenience since this pan is likely to stay in high rotation. Stir Frying lets you cook meats, fish, vegetables and poultry over high heat, using small amounts of cooking oil. As a result, it is a healthier way to eat and you can prepare a whole meal in no time. Vegetables stay crisp and crunchy and meats, poultry and seafood are tender and juicy. Xylan Nonstick Coating for healthy low fat cooking. Flat bottom for all range types including induction. 8-inch diameterWhip up an exotic Asian meal for two or a colorful veggie side dish with this handy 8-inch stir-fry pan. A member of Keilen’s China Village series, the heavyweight vessel is made of black carbon steel for quick, even heating and superior temperature retention. The high bowl shape maximizes space to give all food equal surface time, so chefs have optimal control to perfectly soften garlic and thoroughly cook meat. For easy food release and cleanup, the pan also features a durable Xylan nonstick coating. The flat-bottomed pan sits securely on any range, including induction styles, and offers a stay-cool riveted stick handle for a cool, comfortable grip. A metal end ring allows for hanging on a pot rack nearby-a nice convenience since this pan is likely to stay in high rotation. –Kara Karll
- 8-inch stir-fry pan for healthy Asian-style cooking
- Heavyweight black carbon steel for quick, even heating and superior heat retention
- Durable Xylan nonstick coating provides easy food release and cleanup
- Heat-resistant riveted stick handle with hanging ring
- High bowl shape maximizes cooking area; flat bottom suits all range types
Part of the Carbon Steel Wok Series by Helen’s Asian Kitchen the 14 inch Carbon Steel Wok Set is a great gift or beginner set. It is made for use on gas or electric burners and the pan’s carbon steel body is designed for rapid, even heating and cooling ¿ a must for any stir-fry. Its generous size will enable you to make delicious Asian meals for your entire family. These heavy weight carbon steel pans will render superior cooking performance. This pan is perfect for creating such authentic Asian-style recipes as curried shrimp with lemon rice and Szechwan beef stir-fry. This pan features heat-resistant natural wood and helper handles. Has a loop on the handle for easy hanging storage. Set comes with 1.6 mm 14 inch carbon steel flat-bottom wok, 13 inch bamboo spatula, high-dome lid and recipe booklet.Fashioned with a handsome profile and a rugged build, this Asian Kitchen carbon steel lidded wok provides a smart-performing traditional tool for high-heat cooking. Created by Helen Chen, daughter of Chinese cooking pioneer Joyce Chen, the 14-inch piece is crafted from heavy-gauge 1.6 mm carbon steel for speedy conduction. As opposed to nonstick pans, this material does require seasoning but with a little initial help from the cook provides an optimum surface for searing and stir-frying.
Flat-bottomed for stability, this wok features deeply sloped sides and dual heat-resistant handles made of wood. A high-domed lid allows for steaming and accommodates bamboo steam baskets comfortably. The set also includes a 13-inch bamboo spatula and recipe booklet. For best results, both wok and lid should always be washed by hand. –Emily Bedard
- Traditional carbon steel wok set created in collaboration with Helen Chen
- Includes 14-inch wok, domed metal lid, 13-inch bamboo spatula, and recipes
- Crafted from 1.6 mm carbon steel for durability, comfortable weight, and quick conduction
- Durable and attractive wooden handles; compatible with gas and electric stoves
- Washing by hand recommended; simple initial seasoning required
This stir fry is a wonderful cooking instrument for every versatile kitchen, and perfect for stir frying, steaming, deep frying, and simmering foods. The bowl shaped high sides of the wok make stir frying easy without flipping ingredients out of the pan, and it takes very little oil to fry foods since there is less surface space to cover in a wok.
- Hi-low wave technology with dupont autograph nonstick provides extraordinary food release and durability,safe for use with metal utensils
- Hard-anodized construction is twice as hard as stainless steel for exceptional durability,dishwasher safe for added convenience
- Comfortable silicone and cast stainless steel handles are oven safe to 400°f and dual riveted for extra strength
- An impact-bonded stainless steel base is suitable for all stovetops, including glass and induction
- Lifetime customer satisfaction – guaranteed
This 11 inch stir fry pan has a flat bottom design which securely rests on the burner for maximum efficiency. Made from tri-metal aluminized steel provides even heating and rugged durability. Features non-stick interior, an enamel exterior and an easy grip cool touch handle. Large 5 quart capacity to handle a wide variety of cooking tasks. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware.
- Easy grip cool touch handle
- Non stick interior for easy clean up
- Large 5 quart capacity
- Flat bottom seccurely rest on burner
- Made in America
Cast Iron Wok or Stir Fry Skillet easily stir fry is vegetables crisp, sears steak and more.
- Stir fry crisp vegetables easily
- Sear steak cuts and more
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Lead Free
- Cast iron
Professional Style T-fal Balanced Living Nonstick Interior Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe Cookware is a must-have addition to any serious cooking enthusiast’s repertoire. The unique T-fal Thermo-Spot heat indicator lets you know when your pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food. T-fal Balanced Living Nonstick Expert Interior Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Cookware carries a lifetime warranty against defects, excluding dishwasher damage.
- The unique T-fal Thermo-Spot heat indicator shows when T-fal pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food
- Nonstick interiors and exteriors for fast, easy cleanup
- Riveted handles with stay-cool silicone accents
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 350-degree F, Limited Lifetime Warranty, Safe for all cooking methods except induction
Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1958. She found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn’t live up to her high standards… so she developed her own. Today, Joyce Chen Products sources from all over the Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you. This 3 piece Burnished Bamboo Stir Fry Tool Set includes three popular tools for making a delicious stir fry meal — 9″ Rice Paddle, 12″ Mixing Spoon, and 13″ Stir-Fry Spatula. Bamboo is stronger than wood and will not swell, split or absorb moisture. Bamboo is perfect for non-stick surfaces and is an abundant renewable resource. These Burnished Bamboo tools are oven-roasted to caramelize the naturally occurring sugars in the wood, which results in a beautiful honey color.In today’s rapidly changing world, using renewable resources makes sense, even in the kitchen. Joyce Chen’s burnished bamboo utensils are beautiful and practical. Bamboo, a grass, grows quickly to harvestable size and is considered an environmentally-sound replacement for slow-growing trees. Stronger than wood, the tools in this set won’t scratch nonstick surfaces and are so tough they won’t swell, split, or absorb moisture like wood can. Moreover, these are dishwasher-safe. The burnished honey color comes not from a stain but from oven-roasting, which caramelizes the bamboo’s naturally occurring sugars.
Designed for stir-frying, this three-piece set includes a 9-inch rice paddle, 12-inch mixing spoon, and 13-inch stir-fry spatula, each with a hole for hanging. All are safe to use on any nonstick surface. Joyce Chen produces an impressive range of burnished bamboo kitchen tools and cutting boards, along with traditional woks and Asian-style cutlery for the dedicated home chef. –Ann Bieri
What’s in the Box
Stir-fry utensil set. The set consists of: 9-inch rice paddle; 12-inch mixing spoon; 13-inch stir-fry spatula. 3 pieces total.
- 3-piece set: 9-inch rice paddle; 12-inch mixing spoon; 13-inch stir-fry spatula
- Made of bamboo, a renewable resource
- Burnished honey color results from oven-roasting the bamboo
- Tough, wood-like tools will not swell, split, or absorb moisture
- Perfect for cooking on nonstick surfaces; dishwasher-safe
Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Cookware makes everyday cooking tasks a pleasure. Healthful, high-heat stir-frying requires minimal oil and sears foods to seal in flavor, texture and nutrients.
- 14-inch stir-fry pan made of 18/10 stainless steel with encapsulated aluminum core
- Stay-cool riveted handle and opposite helper handle for a secure hold
- See-through glass cover with loop handle and stainless-steel rim
- Dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup; oven-safe up to 550 degrees F
- Measures approximately 14-2/7 by 21-1/2 by 5-1/2 inches; limited lifetime warranty
TeChef offers non-stick and durable cookware which makes cooking Healthy Food for a Healthy Family easy, fun and environmentally safe.
COATED 6 TIMES with PRINT DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
While many other cookware products offered by other manufacturers involve only a 3 layered internal non-stick coating (primer, mid-coat and top-coat), TeChef cookware includes a non-stick coating in 6 layers and is based on platinum grade Teflon technology without PFOA. The additional 3 layers of non-stick coating allows the TeChef cookware to be uniquely designed and decorated using Teflon Print Design technology, an innovative and safe method of applying color and prints without the use of harmful external paints.
SAFE NEW TEFLON COATING (NO PFOA)
The non-stick coatings without PFOA on TeChef products are affirmed safe for cooking by regulatory agencies worldwide, including the European Food Safety Authority, French Food Safety Agency (ANSES), the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Cookware by TeChef includes a ceramic coated outside which results in an easy to clean, extra durable surface. In contrast to cookware with a uniform thickness, TeChef incorporates a forged aluminum material with thin walls and 3.5 mm thick and heavy bottom. This unique design helps spread the heat evenly across the bottom of the pan and all the way up the sides. The TeChef cookware can be used with all types of ranges, and the unique design makes it compatible with Induction cooktop as well.
- The world’s finest cookware with DuPont Teflon Platinum coating – Made In Korea
- Extreme scratch resistance – metal utensil safe
- No PFOA, No Cadmium, No Lead
- Coated 6 times with Teflon inside & durable ceramic coated outside
- INDUCTION-CAPABLE extra-heavy gauge aluminum construction